Re: [Tigers] need spec plate info

To: "'awtiger'" <awtiger@cox.net>, "'Steve Ralsten'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] need spec plate info
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:04:49 -0700
Steve

That info is also available on Norm's site...Click on 'The Fraud' and half
way down the page on the right click on 'ID elements' and you'll see all the
variations...
My car has the rivets 'only' which is correct and it also has 'original'
rivets on a homemade VIN plate ( what??)  lol! I'll send you a pic ( the
list won't see it ). I'm sure those rivets are around... I'll also send you
a pic of an almost perfect 'Dale's ' resto of a MK1 that I saw at TUXXX and
man, those 'original' rivets look  brand new IMHO !!

Jim
B382000446
TAC 0671