Re: [Tigers] Motif Badge Retention

To: tigers@autox.team.net, " Mark \(GE Indust ConsInd\)Rense"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Motif Badge Retention
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:50:57 -0700 (PDT)
Mark- They make a glue just for holdng trim, badges etc to the car. Im not
100% but I believe there is a type that can be removed without damaging the
paint if removing an item becomes necessary. Im sure it is sold by different
dealers and independent retailers as well. Perhaps a member with previous
experience might add more information. TtT

--- On Wed, 4/7/10, Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd) <mark.rense@ge.com>