Re: [Tigers] Motif Badge Retention

To: "'Rense, Mark \(GE Indust, ConsInd\)'" <mark.rense@ge.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Motif Badge Retention
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 18:08:45 -0400
Bugz
        The re-pop motif badge holders are plastic?
Are the barrel clips plastic or metal?

I like to remove those badges now an then for cleaning.

I might try gorilla snot first; you know that weather-strip contact cement
that's hard to get off your fingers.

Maybe a tight brass tube over the plastic tangs would give a better grip.
Hard to say without parts in hand.

Ron Fraser