Re: [Tigers] Tiger All Four Wheels Up?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger All Four Wheels Up?
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 00:29:43 -0700
>>> Has anyone ever had a Tiger on four jackstands at the same time?<<<

Six years and counting.  It makes a great space to store all the parts I
never have the time or money to install.

FYI, I had my Turbo Coupe up on two jackstands (rearend dropped and lying on
the ground) during the Northridge earthquake and its numerous aftershocks.
I'm about 15 miles from the epicenter and it never toppeled.  Jackstands -
like real estate, location, Location, LOCATION.

Tom