Re: [Tigers] Engine color

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine color
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:14:36 EDT
A few years back I approached an old time New Holland dealer to see if
their parts dept. could find Tiger pulleys.  They said the #'s sounded
familiar, but couldn't find any reference in their current books.  It would  be
interesting if  dealer had old books on hand if they could find any  reference
to the engine and parts that went on it.  It normally takes  finding an old
timer who has been in the parts dept for 40 years.
  I found just that when I was looking for a part for a commercial  carpet
shampooer.  I couldn't find one dealer on the internet who knew  what I was
talking about and when the factory parts dept didn't know, they  finally put
me in touch with a 45 yr. employee who knew the part # off the top  of her
head......and they had 3 of the parts left on their shelves....but under  a
new number.  I'm still guessing some New Holland dealer has the old Tiger
pulleys on the shelf somewhere.
Mark

In a message dated 4/11/2010 6:33:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,