Re: [Tigers] Best Clutch Kit 289

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Best Clutch Kit 289
From: "Bob Hokanson" <tgrrr@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 20:49:48 -0700
If you're going to get serious about performance, I highly recommend a
blowproof (scattershield) bellhousing.
Take a look sometime at how close your right foot is to that thin piece of
tin that separates you from the soft aluminum bellhousing containing that 13
in diameter cast iron buzz saw disguised as a flywheel. Remember it the next
time you side step the clutch at 6500 rpm.
Or, if you're the type who would rather dote on the proper hose clamp,
disregard.

Bob H