Re: [Tigers] Best Clutch Kit 289

To: Greg Koss <Greg.Koss@TRW.COM>, "TIGERS@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Best Clutch Kit 289
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:58:46 -0500
Greg,
Did you ever own B382002705? It had two or three big holes cut into the
transmission tunnel... I welded patches back in. Not the prettiest job but
it's better than the unstoppable draft from the engine compartment.
Cheers,
Theo

---
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.