[Tigers] Dimensions of Water pump for 289

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Dimensions of Water pump for 289
From: MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:48:03 -0400
Hi all.  I have been told that the dimensions of the water pump in the
workshop manual are incorrect. Argh. The manual says 5.4 inches or 13.8
centimeters from the mounting surface to the face of the fan hub.  So, does
anyone know the correct measurement from the fan hub face (where the fan
bolts on) to the mounting surface on the later type of water pump on the
Mark 2's 289 engine?  This information would be very helpful to me.  Thanks.
Mauro