Re: [Tigers] ...speaking of scary stuff...

To: Jim <jim@island.net>, Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ...speaking of scary stuff...
From: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:40:19 -0700 (PDT)
Theo

The incident occurred in Southern Missouri  The owner boyfriend
was in the passenger seat. I don't think they know exactly what
happened.  The Tiger swerved from the right shoulder and then
spun across to the left, rolled several times across the median
flipped into the air and landed on top of a restored 1955 Chevy
being trailered to a show.  Imagine that.

The owner was not badly hurt.  His girlfriend suffered severe
injuries.  As you said, she may still be recovering years later.

Interestingly, the windshield did not collapse and acted as
a roll bar saving everyone's life

I have been told that it is more dangerous to have a rear blowout
than a front one.  Most people don't know to handle it.  They
say your best tire should go on the back not front.

Now for smethin g less dangerous.  Changing a plugged fuel
filter on a Blazer.  I thnik there is 10 gallons in the tank
and all I have is my trusty jack.

Dave  Match anyone?

Dave