Re: [Tigers] ...speaking of scary stuff...

To: Jim <jim@island.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ...speaking of scary stuff...
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 18:30:06 -0600
There was a couple driving home from SUNI 3 that had a blowout on the
interstate. Major damage to the tiger and the woman spent months in
recovery - offhand I don't remember if she made a full recovery at all.
I think the list archive would probably be able to provide details.
Theo

Sent from my iPhone