[Tigers] another paint and trim question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] another paint and trim question
From: "Brad Huff" <huffb@southslope.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 23:12:23 -0500
Does the flat trim piece that is on the bottom of the grill opening have any
finishing pieces or caps on the ends or does it just fit in between the
bottoms of the curved chrome piece? My body man thought that it would look
unfinished if it was just pop rivited in the bottom of the opening. Also
concerning the interior of the cowel vents at the base of the windshield
(outside)--should they be painted the body color or are they supposed to be
black? I know that the vent grilles themselves are the body color but what
about underneath? Thank you in advance.-Brad