Re: [Tigers] Trunk Hinges for MK1A Tiger

To: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Trunk Hinges for MK1A Tiger
From: "Armacost, Don Jr." <drarmacost@pmlights.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 19:53:34 -0500
Couldn't agree more. We are just wrapping up our restoration. One
original hinge was great the other had wear issues. The repo is a sand
casting rather than diecast as the original. However they are nicely
finished on the surface and identical to the originals when mounted.
We have used an original and a repo and you can't tell the difference.

Sent from my iPhone
Don Armacost Jr
President -CEO
Peterson Manufacturing Co.
816-765-2000
drarmacost@pmlights.com

On Apr 28, 2010, at 7:40 PM, "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> An alternative source is Sunbeam Specialties or Classic Sunbeam.  We
> should
> support these suppliers instead of looking for alternative ways to
> save a
> buck and down grade the cars.
>
> Ross "Commodore Blues" Hulse
>

> Does anyone know if the BONNET HINGE KITS or TRUNK HINGE KITS for
> TR2, TR3
> MODELS are the same for the MK1A tiger trunk hinge and would fit
> without
> drilling any new holes?  Just thinking of a alternative source.
>
> Thanks
> Joel
> Martin

solely for the Recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent
those of Peterson Manufacturing and subsidiaries (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission
Plastics North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector Tool) . Warning: Although Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission Plastics
North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector Tool) has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.