[Tigers] Front Clip Replacement

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Front Clip Replacement
From: paul rudge <paul_rudge@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 22:04:01 -0600
I bought my Tiger in 1989 with some poorly repaired front end damage; grafted
passenger fender, homemade vailance, slightly bent front rail, bondo and now
rusty front fender bottoms. I am looking to replace with a straight front clip
off a donor car I have. I'm sure this is more involved than just "drilling out
the spot welds" but would like to ask the forum if there is any documentation
on the subject or whether there is anyone out there who has tackled this type
of replacement and can advise me on the process.

Car was last driven to SUNI IV where it was tac'd and then retired to the
garage upon returning home after the clutch took it's last breath in my
driveway. It is now in a zillion pieces and awaiting my attention. I recently
retired after 32 years in the oil patch and am looking forward to some "me
time" which will include a lot of garage hours to get the Tiger back on the
road.

Any comments are welcomed.

Thanks,

Paul

B9470452

Win a $10,000 shopping spree from Hotmail! Enter now.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9729711