Re: [Tigers] Question about Pana Sports

To: <cjcoffel@sonic.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Question about Pana Sports
From: "Would you believe..." <porsche911E@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 07:10:28 -0400
...sorry  I forgot to mention in my previous reply that the tires on the
Panasport 7X16 wheels with 15 and 25mm offsets from Dale A. are 205/45/16 on
all four corners.  You could go with 245/40/16 in the rear, but the wide
fender lip may or may not cause problems.  I do not like to permanently
modify my car, so I went with the safe bet and got 205s in the rear.  Looks
great.  Also, these offsets fill the rear fenders (not way in the the
originals) and bring the fronts under the fenders.  As a result, the car
looks much more muscular, coordinated, and agile, in my own very humble
opinion.