Re: [Tigers] Nitrogen filled tire fad

To: Alvin Johnson <twojohnsons@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Nitrogen filled tire fad
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 10:21:39 -0700
Alvin,

Funny!  "Asperations"
;-)

However, if I were that concern about the dealer's profits, why would we
haggle over the price?  Because it has already been marked-up to account
for it, and your skills.

Just a note:  I believe that the use of nitrogen is to keep the air dry,
and not "oxidize" the rubber.  A better solution would be helium, as it
might make the car a little lighter.  I don't recommend the use of
hydrogen.  Ask the Hidenberg guys!

Steve

Steve Laifman

Editor