Re: [Tigers] Seat Adjustment Springs Replacement

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, "'Would U. Believe'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Seat Adjustment Springs Replacement
From: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 06:50:15 -0700
M,

When I restored my seats I had the same problem. I took my broken spring to
the local "ACE Hardware" store and found a match in length and diameter.
You might try your local hardware store.

Ross "Commodore Blues" Hulse

        The only part numbers I know of for these springs are the Rootes
part numbers so not much help there.

See the Alpine Parts Manual online at Tigers United, Section YX, Body
Fittings.

Ron Fraser

Subject: [Tigers] Seat Adjustment Springs Replacement

Hi all.  When I had my seats restored, I noticed that some of the adjustment
springs (to tilt and lean forward) were no good.  Is there a source for
replacement springs that anyone knows of?  Also, are there part numbers for
the right springs?  I guess I should also ask if anyone has any extras