Re: [Tigers] Seat Adjustment Springs Replacement

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Seat Adjustment Springs Replacement
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 11:08:31 -0700
Alpine Parts List URL:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/factory_parts_list/Alpine/alpine_part_list.asp

Rootes Publication No. 6600992Plate B - Section YX #193 .  This is for
an Alpine S III (etc.) list.  Rootes frequently issues Parts Lists for a
model that contain only the items changed from prior model.  If the
Tiger Parts List is an addendum to teh Alpine Parts List.

Also includes a cross-section of the rubber bits and pieces, metal
spring steel bits.  Sometimes outside sources part numbers are listed,
as well.  But, as has been pointed out, the Ford parts may have come
from their "Industrial Division", and may not be the same as the Ford
Automobile.

So, if you are not taking some from an Alpine, the Part Number will not
do much good.
If you still have the originals, a good spring shop can make them for you.

Steve

Steve Laifman

Editor

http://TigersUnited.com