Re: [Tigers] Best distributor for Tiger

To: "'Would U. Believe'" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Best distributor for Tiger
From: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:13:47 -0500
List,

Those of you changing to the Pertronics modules, be sure to check out the
newer Pertronics III, among other things it has a rev limiter.  I've
installed several on Mustangs and they seem to work very well.

They are a little more expensive, but for that once in a lifetime missed
shift and the engine goes to a RPM you've never heard before.  It's cheep
insurance

Jerry Christopherson
9473187