Re: [Tigers] MKII Alternator Adjustment Arm

To: "Would U. Believe" <porsche911E@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MKII Alternator Adjustment Arm
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 19:27:29 -0400
I ran into that one too. The arm has a slight offset in it. it mounts to the
longer water pump bolt (not the one behind the pulley), and fastens to the
back of the alternator, not the front as one would assume. I got full travel
of the alternator on the  bracket. One thing I did notice was Rick's belt
seemed a tad long. The alternator darn near hits the brake tubes at the
junction box.

Tom