Re: [Tigers] ***SPAM*** Painting a 1966 MK1A Tiger

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ***SPAM*** Painting a 1966 MK1A Tiger
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:49:22 -0400
I agree with Theo. My Mark2 was body color everywhere on the body except the
crossmember & steering column (not part of the "body").  One of the previous
posts talked about the bodies being altered / built as Tiger bodies at the
stamping plant and painted there, then further modification / repainting was
done by Jensen prior to / during assembly. The engine / transmission are
Ford colors (Ford Black or Corporate Blue / Dark Blue depending on the
engine...), the rear end was (I think) black. The stock steel wheels are
grey.

Tom
' 67 Mark 2