Re: [Tigers] Hurst vs Original Shifter : Advice Needed

To: mcdangerous@verizon.net, s_ralsten@yahoo.com, David T Johnson
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hurst vs Original Shifter : Advice Needed
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 22:08:12 -0700 (PDT)
Mauro- My suggestion with all thread- will work the same from the bottom up-
realized my mistake but have been to busy to get on line to tell U about using
the all thread as an alignment tool then replacing the long all thread- use
two nuts jammed together- even tho they should turn out w/ your fingers- they
need to be in a ways BUT not all the way in.
TtT