[Tigers] rust removal

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] rust removal
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 23:41:32 -0700 (PDT)
I know my age plays tricks on my memory but the fact is I cant remember the
method of removing rust from small parts or even larger than small.
A liquid is used and a battery charger-- now I dont recall the liquid or if
the positive or negative connects to the part and the where the other (+ or-)
clip connects or if it just lays in the unnamed liquid.

Your help in replenishing my memory will be appreciated and THANKS is sent
with the message.
May you celebrate the upcoming holiday an keep not only your fingers but the
kids that think they are part superman and th rest is faster than lightning.
Happy 4th to one and all.
TonytheTiger