Re: [Tigers] rust removal

To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] rust removal
From: kevin beck <kevinteresa.beck74@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 07:33:33 -0400
Tony you must be referring to electrolysis I have always used baking soda or
powder mixed with water attaching the positive cable to a sacrificial rod
and the negative cable to the part to be cleaned. There are a number of
arcticles on the net if you search rust removal using electrolysis.

Kevin beck
65 MK1