[Tigers] Exhaust Flanges for OEM Exhaust Manifolds/Downpipes

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Exhaust Flanges for OEM Exhaust Manifolds/Downpipes
From: "Would U. Believe" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:30:05 -0400
OK, next problem:  I received the lovely stainless steel downpipes to use
with the stock exhaust manifolds from Sunbeam Specialties today, but these
do not come with the absolutely necessary flanges. Rick doesn't sell these.
What a drag!  Does anyone know where I can find a set of the OEM exhaust
flanges (or replacements), and/or what other cars used the same ones?  Any
advice will be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance for your help.  M