Re: [Tigers] Batteries

To: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>, TIGERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Batteries
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:31:44 -0700 (PDT)
I just got 2 of the  Harbor Freights for 7.99 on sale last week. Will see how
they work. I also got a couple of high tech ones they sell for 29.99 but not
sure how they will work, they are a combo charger and floater.

One trend that I'm disturbed by on most of the high tech chargers is that that
will not charge a flat dead battery. I have some Odyssey brand chargers and
some
Vector chargers and they will not charge a battery that is dead. I have to pull
the 20 year old Schauer Charger on them to give them a start and the 'high
tech'
chargers can take over.

Sandy