[Tigers] parts/cars

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] parts/cars
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 16:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
I recently traveled to central IL. to visit my granddaughter who is visiting
her two Grand Mothers- -My X and her Great G.M. Yes it was a treat seeing my
ten year old granddaughter but being around my X was like being force fed
draino- keep in mind I raised our kids from age 1.5 and 2.5, so my respect for
her is negative- ENOUGH- I did end up at a salvage yard that you pulled the
parts yourself. We have very few of those , unlike you guys in Ca. and other
states. I know of one about 100 miles from me I found the Concord tail shaft
for Dale to build the 5 speed with- otherwise- this is the first since then.
SO, I'm interested in knowing the cars that have the fans that we use (5
blade) on our Tigers and any other parts someone might think of. I also am in
need of a front clip and a passenger sun visor for a 1997 Nissan 240 SX 4 cyl.
w/  air- loaded with everything but leather interior- I cant find one anywhere
from St.Louis to Austin TX. if anyone can help, I would be glad to reward
them.
thanks in advance,
TonytheTiger