Re: [Tigers] 3 gauges stopped working

To: allanballard@att.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 3 gauges stopped working
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 07:28:24 EDT
The ground wire on many of the gauges is looped from  one gauge to the
next.  If the ground wire is loose at the end, all of  those gauges could stop
working.
Also a fuse making bad contact would create the same  symptoms.  I had that
problem, cleaned up the fuses and fuse contacts and  problem went away.
I think the most likely is the fuse problem unless  you've been messing
around under the dash lately.
Mark L

In a message dated 7/28/2010 7:22:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,