Re: [Tigers] head grooves?

To: <Paul.Tonizzo@sybase.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] head grooves?
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:25:04 -0500
Group,

Like many things, it seems to make sense and sounds very good. Perhaps, too
good to be true.

I would love to see some independent test results. Since the "inventor" has
gone to the trouble and expense of getting a U. S. patent, I find it hard to
believe that he has been unable to afford to get properly controlled tests
done anywhere in the world. There must be thousands of dynos and labs that
could and would do the work.

The anecdotal evidence also indicates that the "inventor" has done nothing
to stop anyone from trying out his idea. If the effect is as dramatic as is
claimed, I can't believe that no major racer is using it. What racer would
not try such a cheap way to gain horsepower?

What say you, Dr. Mayf? Do you think Singh grooves would this put you well
into the 200 mph club?

A. C. Tynes
New Orleans