Re: [Tigers] Exhaust system

To: "'Allan Ballard'" <allanballard@att.net>, "'Tiger Talk List Tiger'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Exhaust system
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:39:27 -0400
Allan
        SS exhaust system states it is a 1 3/4" system.   I would guess that
Classic Sunbeam also has a 1 3/4" system but you can verify that by
contacting them directly.

I had a 2" system made for my Tiger by a shop that was also fixing a few
other problems I had with the Tiger.   They could get the stainless pipe for
a good price and the cost of the whole system installed was reasonable.

Ron Fraser