Re: [Tigers] Exhaust system

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Exhaust system
From: Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 12:27:14 -0400
I checked a local shop and they are able and willing for  reasonable price to
make a 2" exhaust from factory header back.

Still trying to determine what blew out yesterday and now fear that a head
gasket blew.

A sound like the sound produced by a hole in an old muffler comes from the
vicinity of the right side head but
I haven't gotten under the car yet; might be that side's down-pipe....

Allan Ballard
Atlanta, GA