[Tigers] Mark II production

To: michael.s.king@gmail.com
Subject: [Tigers] Mark II production
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 07:44:52 -0400
According to BON, I.D.'s # 1 and 2 have the Jensen date 19/12/66, and these
are thought to be pre-production assembly line cars. The Jensen dates start
again on 21/12/66, according to Norm's book. The Mike Taylor books list the
resumption of production as 23/12/66.

Both sources list the the last Tiger Mark II's built with the date 27/6/67,
and as Norm pointed, with the exception of cars #1 and #2, the I.D. numbers
were NOT consecutive relative to the Jensen dates. After car #2, the numbering
system jumped to #100 and rolled on from there.