[Tigers] rewrite -MK II production

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] rewrite -MK II production
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 08:46:50 -0400
 From:  "rande" <rande@thecia.net>

According to BON, I.D.'s # 1 and 2 have the Jensen date 19/12/66, and these

are thought to be pre-production assembly line cars. The Jensen dates start

again on 21/12/66, according to Norm's book. The Mike Taylor books list the

resumption of production as 23/12/66.

Both sources list the the last Tiger Mark II's built with the date 27/6/67,

and as Norm pointed, with the exception of cars #1 and #2, the I.D. numbers
system jumped to #100 and rolled on from there.In addition to this, I.D.numbers
and Jensen dates don't coincide. You'll notice that Norms book lists cars
sequentially
by I.D., but the Jensen dates are out of sequence,i.e the next earliest date
after car #2 is 21/12/66 for cars #108 and #103, and there are many other
examples.