Re: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Part II

To: <e.coiner@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Part II
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 17:18:39 -0400
        It is very possible the oil pump has worn.  Section B, pg 37 of the
Shop manual is the section about the oil pump and tolerances.  You might be
able to clean up the pump you have or maybe a new pump is the way to go.   I
was able to sand the cover to the stated tolerance and I get at least 45 psi
all the time.

Ron Fraser