Re: [Tigers] oil pressure

To: "Clyde McLaughlin" <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] oil pressure
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 22:05:58 -0300
Thanks Clyde. That is what I'd like to see on my gauge. Perhaps, as many have
suggested, I have a duff gauge. I know my rods and mains inserts are good,
(indeed excellent) and I have had two new oil pumps inside my engine. I have
seen 70 psi on the dyno gauge, so the only two variables are the remote oil
filter and the gauge itself.

When I get to the bottom of this, I will report back to this list.

Cheers,

Dave