[Tigers] eBay and restoring your car

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] eBay and restoring your car
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 13:08:24 -0400
HI,

I'm currently going through this with a lister, but some of the info is fine
for the list as a whole. I know most of you are doing this already.

You don't own a copy of that bargain book BON, and you don't live near the
chairman
of a concours committee, and you can't make it to the annual Uniteds? Cheer
up, all is not lost.

Aside from this list, which is sort of the CAT Shop Notes gone viral, some
excellent
photos appear on eBay, parts and full assortment of  photos of complete cars.
I know, some of the descriptions are a little off, like the 'Alpine Only'
overdrive
relay that really looked a Tiger Mark II alternator relay.

If you can't download the photo, can you print it and keep it in a binder? If
something looks a little dodgy, check it out with the list or someone whose
knowledge you trust, And check under both Tiger and Alpine, the US site and
the UK site.

RB