[Tigers] tank sealer

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] tank sealer
From: mike schreiner <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 08:16:09 -0700 (PDT)
I used one a few years from JC Whitney....dont use it...car is still in garage
unfinished, never had gas in it...but the sealers is all peeling off....I
either have to redo it or install another set of tanks (I hate pulling those
out)  another trick is to wad up some window screen and install into both ends
of the crossover tube so if some coating comes loose it does not hit the small
gas line tube and stop you on the road...mike