Re: [Tigers] Barely running - suddenly - input pls?

To: gpointer@telusplanet.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Barely running - suddenly - input pls?
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 20:20:03 EDT
After finding black flakes before, my guess is that  you have more and are
due for a tank cleaning/coating.
My car was apparently shedding large flakes. It might  run fine for 3 or 4
weeks and then run crappy.  It was apparently a large  flake blocking the
inlet to the line. Would be there and float away later. Redid  the tanks and
problem solved.
mark

In a message dated 8/6/2010 8:02:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,