Re: [Tigers] Fw: Teary-Eyed

To: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: Teary-Eyed
From: "Would U. Believe" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:42:36 -0400
I'm really sorry to say it, but I wish someone would ask Mr. Somebody to not
forward such garbage spam to the List anymore. Apart from the fact that this
particular email is highly offensive on every single level and I want
nothing to do with it, some of the stuff he's forwarded is a perfect vehicle
to inadvertently transmit malware, Trojan horses, viruses, etc. to us all.
The recent Israeli message is a great example and I hope you all did not
open that.  Recently, more than one person on the list has had a system
crash, right? I'm always happy to hear from you guys, but I only want
Tiger-related mail in my inbox (from the List). Thank you.  M