Re: [Tigers] Fw: Teary-Eyed

To: "Robin Young" <Robin02@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: Teary-Eyed
From: "Armacost, Don Jr." <drarmacost@pmlights.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:47:28 -0500
I agree. I got the email and while not particularly offended I found it a
complete waste of time.

Don Armacost Jr.
President CEO
Peterson Mfg. Co.

On Aug 11, 2010, at 7:01 PM, "Robin Young" <Robin02@mindspring.com> wrote:

> [...]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/drarmacost@pmlights.com

solely for the Recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent
those of Peterson Manufacturing and subsidiaries (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission
Plastics North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector Tool) . Warning: Although Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission Plastics
North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector Tool) has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.