Re: [Tigers] LAT9 centercaps and Panasport center caps

To: "'DAVID GREEN'" <alpdavegre@msn.com>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LAT9 centercaps and Panasport center caps
From: "Robin Young" <Robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 22:29:51 -0400
Dave, thank you for offering to include the panasport wheels.  The center
cap is right at 3" diameter. They could be made close to flat as the Lat9
caps but are 1.5" deep from the factory and six sided like a machine nut
except for the round at the wheel.  I think a tiger logo on a 3" nearly flat
disc would look pretty sharp and there are a lot of these wheels used now.
Maybe Dale A. has one he could take measurements from.  Robin

Tony & All who are interested,

The Panasport cap project if they do not share the same diameter I am pretty
sure is something he would undertake with around the same type of cost. I
would need to approach him on this. If there is interest in it I could
propose
it to him when I pick up the sample of the LAT 9 cap. Needless to say I
still
need someone to give me a measurement on the Panasport wheel. Maybe
Minilites
or Superlites also. Please someone take the time to measure and reply to me.

No one has asked me this but I will state this right now. If anyone is
wondering, I AM NOT MAKING A PROFIT on this. I will be paying the same price
as you. Just wanted to get some caps for my wifes project car and help out
other Sunbeamers.

Dave Green
14 Alpines
2 Mk 1 TIgers