Re: [Tigers] New record Tiger sale

To: awtiger <awtiger@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New record Tiger sale
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:05:49 +1000
Ok...

To chime in on the buyers remorse... in perspective the onyl other car we
can sort of measure this against was the car dale built a little while back
that went to auction.

That car was heavily modified.. and more of a hot-rod than this car. IRS,
lowers suspension different front end etc... now.. that went for
100-120 IIRC .. this car is more of a tribute to the HSC.. and in my eyes a
nicer car (not to nock Dales work which is A+.. but that car was built to
another guys tastes.. this car IMHO is a nice tribute to my favourite car
the HSC55.. its a lot of money.. but has the alloy motor.. well made
modifications and is still quite "TIGER".. its a lot of money.. but each to
their own.

How much does this make the HSC car worth?