Re: [Tigers] Fw: Original Tiger Radio

To: 'Beamclub' <tigers@autox.team.net>, Joe Brown
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: Original Tiger Radio
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:44:52 -0700 (PDT)
If you read the post by Indianapolis Dave, you will learn that Tigers used
different radios, depending on when and where they where installed. I will go
out on a limb and state that Dave might well know as much as any person on the
list about many stock parts. As a younger man his brother worked at a Rootes
dealer and got younger brother Dave a job removing cosmalene from incoming
cars or that is the parts that had cosmalene applied. Dave learned much about
Tigers, including that he had to have one,  imagine he has owned several over
the years, including Alpines as he keeps adds in many newspapers, looking for
cars or parts etc etc. Read his post and learn that two cars with a single
number difference in the VIN, might not even have a radio in the car.