Re: [Tigers] Tiger Panel Switch Question

To: <e.coiner@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Panel Switch Question
From: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:11:14 -0700
All Sunbeams from the Series 2 Alpine to the Mark II Tiger used an on/off
2-position switch for the instrument lights. I do not know about the Series
1 because I never owned one.  However, I have all the others.

Anything else is incorrect but perhaps useful if you like dim and dimmer.

Ross "Commodore Blues" Hulse