Re: [Tigers] Want a Tiger on Your Wall?

To: Buck Trippel <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Want a Tiger on Your Wall?
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:46:12 -0700
Thanks, Buck

I can not "sign you up", as I don't have (nor want) that function.

However, just go to Mr. Shin Yoshikawa's email,

shinelva@sbcglobal.net

or call his phone number and talk to him. As this is, as yet, a
non-released product, his Kai Art site will not list it.

661(245)0918

Mention I recommended this NEW Tiger Drawing to our community.

No, this will be a new print of his original artwork., limited numbered
edition, and a pre-order to reserve your early print number, and not
Mark's website drawing.  Look at the ones on his web site,

http://www.kaiartintl.com/morgan for example.

Lot's to admire in his art on paper and metal.

Since he is getting a copy of this post, he might be interested in
Mark's Site picture:

http://www.classictiger.com/ <http://www.classictiger.com/>

Are there MORE?

Steve