Re: [Tigers] Want a Tiger on Your Wall?

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Want a Tiger on Your Wall?
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:29:00 -0700
Tigers,

I made a mistake, once.  I thought I was wrong, but it turned out I was
right after all.  ;-)

Just got some clarification from Shin Yoshikawa.  While the price of the
normal 18"x24", is $30, the "Limited Edition" is a signed and numbered
release that will be limited to a total of 100 copies, at $50.  These
prices include U.S. shipping and handling.  It appears that using PayPal
can be less total cost.

 The Limited Edition paper will be "Special Embosser" (Anyway, I think
that's what's meant.  Maybe "Embossed Textured Paper Stock" is a better
translation?)

Here is an example of the progression of the Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo
drawing, as it progresses:

http://www.kaiartintl.com/nissan_300zx_twin_turbo_drawing

Browse through this site, and examine his metal work at:

<http://www.studiotimecapsule.com/>http://www.studiotimecapsule.com/aluminum_fabrication

<http://www.studiotimecapsule.com/>

This site has a great many pictures.

Once again, I have no business connection with Mr. Yoshikawa, and am
doing this pre-production information strictly for our Tiger Community.

Although there are two car drawings already in line ahead of this
project,  I will be valuable to pre-order to advance the schedule.  I
have already "signed-up" for a Limited Edition signed and numbered print.

Steve

Steve Laifman

Editor

http://TigersUnited.com