Re: [Tigers] Front wheel bearings and seals

To: FHSLOTH13@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Front wheel bearings and seals
From: rab65tiger@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:25:13 -0400
 Thanks for the information-

RB

-----Original Message-----
From: FHSLOTH13@aol.com
To: rab65tiger@aol.com; tigers@autox.team.net
Sent: Fri, Aug 27, 2010 6:41 am

Outer bearing:   Timken #LM 11949 & LM 11910. One's the outer race the other
the cone.
Inner bearing:    MBA # 1988/22, Set 21
Seals:               RF 49378 & AL 1922

I used these on my front end and have had no problems. I wrote an article in
the July 2009 issue of the Rootes Review. Remember, CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!!!

Fred Baum

In a message dated 8/26/2010 5:05:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,