[Tigers] Apologies and Memories

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Apologies and Memories
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 13:38:44 -0700
I wish to apologies for taking up 2 Tiger List emails with some
reminiscences about cars I've owned, driven or loved.

I had to ask my lovely wife, Linda, what the date of our 50th wedding
anniversary was.  Trust me, WRITE THIS STUFF DOWN or you will never hear
the end of it.

Some of my older memories are harder to access, and I believed it would
be worthwhile to document it before I can't recall, and the Tiger List
seemed to be appropriate with their own fascination about sporting cars.

My mother's 102nd birthday is next month, and her memories are fading away.

So, please excuse me for sending reminiscences to the List, but that is
the best communication I have for what I thought would be of interest.
I have received some private mail from a few members indicating
unhappiness with the posts about the posts, and the possibilities that
too many would start "rambling incoherently".

Please pardon me,

Steve Laifman