Re: [Tigers] Reminiscences about Cars

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Reminiscences about Cars
From: "csx2282" <csx2282@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 20:33:44 -0700
Careful what you unleash here Steve.  Some of us are chronic, mega ramblers!

Roland
I sent a few reminiscences about the Cars of my youth.

Apparently it was too long, and never got posted.  No messages from our
List, either.

So, what to do?  Well, send it in bite-sized pieces!

First Installment:

I thought I would share some "my car stories" about cars I've known or
owned

If your first car was a New 1951 MG-TD, there is a lot of time between
then and now.

Kinda thought I should share those Reminisces of early days before I
forgot them.

Steve
--

Steve Laifman