Re: [Tigers] K motor Block and Crank

To: "'A. C. Tynes'" <v8tracker@gmail.com>, "'Thomas Witt'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] K motor Block and Crank
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:24:38 -0400
        Bob Mannel states in his book that the HiPo cranks have an orange
paint dap.   Some cranks have the Brinell harness stamped into the crank; 42
is around normal for standard 289 crank, 65 is a high hardness number.

        My 1965 Ford price guide shows Mustang - Ford A/C as a $283.20
option.   I'm sure any Dealer would gladly do a Dealer installed A/C on any
Mustang for an addition slight Shop fee.

Ron Fraser