Re: [Tigers] Steering rack conversion

To: "Mike Hokanson" <hokey@oasisol.com>, <CoolVT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Steering rack conversion
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 16:41:59 -0700
Mike,
I'm confused. You wrote to the list you about 2 years ago that you were
ending your crossmember project.

Are you taking orders again?

Buck Trippel

On Nov 16, 2008 Mike Hokanson wrote:
I've rec'd e-mail concerning the rumor from a couple of Tiger owners that I
might be ceasing the fabrication of the custom IFS units that bolt into the
Tiger.  Yes, the rumor is true.  Due to my other projects and upcoming
priorities, it appears I will shut down the project here in the very near
future.